Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This Is It...We Are Done!

Marnie's room is doneso!!!! Of course there might be little tweeks here & there & some additions to the room but for the most part it is ready for her arrival.

Click HERE if you want to see the video of the full 360 view of the room, including Tortilla on her ottoman and her view of the pretty cherry tree outside.

Here's the last of the pics:

Vintage letter press tray holds some little trinkets above John's beautiful radiator cover



Definetly need some more to fill in some spaces


This rattle used to be mine when I was a baby



This little bank used to be mine too


Photo of the crib area

Remember I got this artwork off of Etsy- doesn't it look cute framed & hung up?





Basket of toys/rattles right by the door when you walk in
View of the dresser/changing table...The dresser used to be Big G's when he was a kid, we thought the dark wood went well with the gray walls & pink tones:

This is the Louis Icart print from Robyn that I based the whole room around:

Remember this old post? I fell in love with the frames. I ended up finding 2 on clearance from Pottery Barn.

I think the Louis Icart looks so pretty in the frame...


Here's the elephant hamper I got that I splurged on, he's cute..no?

Homemade burp cloths from my friend Caitlin's mom


Adorable doggie night light

No comments:

Post a Comment