Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Defeated

Just got back from the doctors office. I begged him to induce me- he said when I was 39 weeks. I said ok, fine, next week? So he examined me & said "you are not a candidate for induction". Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm not "ready" (if you know what I mean). I even went in with a list of complaints AND showed him my bulging ankles. Nope...he said if they induced me now it might even still take 3 days to give birth. He did some squeezing of the belly & guesses Marnie will weigh about 7.4 pds when born- that is a perfect, healthy, huggable, loveable weight! So, the waiting game continues...as does the uncomfortableness.

I need a hug.

1 comment:

  1. Hug for you honey...hang in there - all of mine were over the due date - let them come when they're ready xo

    ReplyDelete