Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Who Does That?

Yesterday was my first encounter with a stranger touching my belly. Who, in there right mind, thinks its okay to touch some strangers belly??? I was baffled! Not offended...just baffled.

I went into the dry cleaners & asked the friendly chinese woman standing there about dry cleaning my shower curtain. All of a sudden she sees my pretruding belly, leans way over the counter and puts her hand on my belly and says "how many month?". I looked down at her hand on my belly, looked up and just said "7 months". She replied with "oh, she kick!". I replied with a simple "ohhhh, yeah?". Ahahhaha....now how does she even know it's a girl??? I thougth the whole thing was weird...and now I have to stop back in there next week for my shower curtain!
Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment