Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Chinese Lady Update

I almost forgot to mention this!!! Friday afternoon us girls had some errands to do, one stop being at the dry cleaners to pick up my shower curtain!!!! So instead of sending in Robyn or Mom to go get it, I decided to go in just to see if the chinese lady would goo goo ga ga over my belly again. I brought Kaelyn in with me as a witness- Mom & Robyn waited in the car with front row viewing since I parked right in front of the cleaners. So we go in & I hand the chinese lady my ticket...she recognizes me (or my belly I guess) and proceeds to reach out over the counter to RUB my belly again. Then she started doing kissing noises to it & told us how she just LOVES babies! We had a 5 minute conversation about how she loves babies, she was so happy to hear I was having a little girl, she only has sons, all of her immediate family have birthdays in April- it's boring because her two sons are a week apart so they always celebrate together, her name is Sunny & I should have my baby on her birthday......it went on & on! I even gave Kaelyn a little subtle jab in the side to make her break out laughing but she held it in like a trooper!
Regardless, the chinese lady makes me smile & I think I'll keep going to her. I wonder if she'll still be as friendly to me AFTER my baby bump is gone & Marnie is here. Hey, maybe I can this chic to babysit?!!!! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment