Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Just HAVE To Share!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all might be getting pretty bored and/or disgusted with my swollen feet pics...but come on! THIS IS UNREAL!!!!!!!!!! Look at the size of my leg!!!! Look at the size of my foot!!!! What the hell is invading my body and how do I get rid of it????!!! I know, I know...31 more days. Breathe...31 more days.....just breathe. And you know what is one of the worst parts about this? I am now limited to a pair of black slip on flat shoes..nothing else fits me. Do you know how boring that is? I hate my maternity clothes to begin with & now I have to add on only being able to wear one pair of shoes.
31 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment