Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Witching Hour II

These rat kids were really going at it last night, just reaking havoc on my uterus. I truly believe they are beating each other up in there! And ya know, there are times when I think they are trying to dig their way out of my belly button (do you think that's possible???). At our last ultrasound a week & a half ago Baby A weighed in at 4.3 pounds & Baby B was 3.15 pounds. Hello! I'm already carrying around 8 pounds of baby! I'm in trouble. Double Trouble to be exact!!!!!

Click here for a short video of them going crazy. Baby A is on the left, Baby B on the right. I believe most of the action is Baby A doing most of the movin & groovin.



No comments:

Post a Comment