Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Belly Painting

I had bought a face painting kit for Pre-Thanksgiving, thinking it would be fun to do on the kids. With blowing up the balloons & everything else that was going on we never got to do it. So instead of letting it go to waste (cuz when else are you going to use it??) I thought it would be fun to paint my belly! Kaelyn, Maddie & I decided on an under water sea theme & everyone had to paint something to add to the scene. It came out awesome!!!!! Fun! Fun! Fun! I love doing this stuff with my family.

Kaelyn painted a jellyfish, Maddie painted 2 fish.


Marnie painted seaweed


Robyn painted a mermaid


I made a crab



Brian did a dolphin



And John did a scuba diver



Marnie had no idea what happened to Mommy's belly! Ahaha



Voila! The finished product from 2 views







No comments:

Post a Comment