Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dressed Up For School

John argued with me that Marnie should wear her Halloween costume to school. I said there was no note sent home telling parents to dress their kids up & I was quite sure parents didn't want the costumes getting messed up at daycare so that they wouldn't be able to wear them out later on. So I decided to send Marnie dressed in her playtime Halloween outfit, complete with leg warmers...and can I just say, how cute she looked?!! I'd also like to point out that SHE was pretty much the only one dressed up at all! John said there was one other kid that he saw who had an orange shirt on. How boring!!! What's wrong with parents these days??

Marnie's shirt says "Daddy's under my spell"






No comments:

Post a Comment