Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Published Author....Well Kinda

Last week John recieved one of my birthday presents in the mail & he was so excited about it he gave it to me early. I can see why he wanted me to open it! It's Marnie's baby blog printed into a hard cover book.

It is amazing.

It chronicles the first post where we announced we were having a baby all the way up to her 6 month birthday.

I can't wait for the day when she can really sit & look through it and say "Mom, your belly was really that big with me in it?" or "I can't believe you dressed me in that ridiculous Thanksgiving hat" or "Mylee really liked licking, huh?" or even "Wow Mom, you really were that funny AND pretty?"....you get the idea, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment