Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

It was freezing out yesterday but I was feeling like a guilty Momma for keeping the dogs cooped up in the house so I decided to bundle Marnie & I up and head outside to play ball with Tortilla & Mylee. John opted to stay on the couch & watch football (while devouring left over Archie Moore nachos...he's no dummy). So off we went in to the freezing cold! I think we were out there a whole 15 minutes before the dogs, Marnie & I froze our hiney's off and headed back indoors. At least we got some fresh air in, right?

Click here to listen to JT's version of "Baby It's Cold Outside"!











They were ready to go in & waiting for Marnie and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment