Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

UGGHHHHHH

The labor & delivery floor is swamped & has no room for the Guadagno's. For real. So now we are scheduled to go tomorrow night, same thing- they will call us around 5:00pm & tell us what time to come in & then induce on Friday. I was mentally & physically ready to go in tonight. I made sure my legs were shaved, my hair was washed & curled (yes, I said curled..I'd like to look somewhat acceptable in pics), bags are 100% packed & all our family had worked out their schedules so that they would be able to be at the hospital for a Thursday birth.

Well, needless to say...I cried. And I mean cried. I know it's just one more day...but...I am just ready.


1 comment: