Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Phew....I'm Alive

Sorry for the huge delay in posting- I know I promised to keep it up to date & keep everyone informed but I had a bit of a rough time after the delivery...will post more about that at a later time..on to the good news:

Our little Marnie Rae is here!
She was born May 7th at 1:21pm....she's 21 inches long & weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds 4 ounces. I SWEAR TO GOD. She's huge...her feet are monstrous...no wonder I was so huge!!! Many people asked if I was having twins...no wonder why- that kid WAS EQUIALVENT TO 2 BABIES!!!! She is just down right beautiful...right now she has John's chin & long pretty eyelashes and she has my upper lip & long toes. I haven't gotten a good pic of her as of yet because like I said, I had a really bad day yesterday & so far today she's been in the nursery getting her hearing checked & getting bathed.

So pics to come very soon.....

1 comment:

  1. WHOLLY COW! Marnie must have enjoyed all that Peppridge Farm cake and ice cream too! Can't wait to see her pics. Happy to hear that all of you are doing well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete