Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Push Present

After being in labor (if you want to call it that....I was so numbed up on my epidural & pain medication I didn't feel a thing during the entire labor & delivery) for over 12 hours, John told me he had a Push Present waiting for me after the baby was born. I had never heard of it before but figured it was going to be something good since I was about to endure what I thought was the most painful & draining experience I'd ever had.

I was right (about the present, not the labor & delivery). He gave me a beautiful emerald & diamond necklace- emerald being Marnie's birthstone. I haven't taken it off yet...and can I just say it looks fabulous with my sweats & pajama's.

No comments:

Post a Comment