Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Aaahhhh...My Dream Baby Room

Tell me this is not the cutest baby room evvvvver! The bird wallpaper on the ceiling is to die for & the bedding is so simple but truly beautiful. I'm hoping to enlist Sue's decorating expertise to help me pull together a room just as beautiful (while keeping to a budget). Check out all the pics of the room here.


I love these Jonathan Adler giraffe sconces but they are EXPENSIVE- how does one justify spending $195 each?




I bought this Dutailier Glider & ottoman set at Goodwill (thanks to Dottie for the heads up!) for a mere $30. The slipcover has seen better days for sure but I'm going to have brand new slipcovers made. I love the fabric on the chair that is shown in the room...wouldn't it be great if I could have one made just like it? And then accent it with a cute pillow?




Viola! I am passionately in love with this chair (and side table!).


No comments:

Post a Comment