Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Marnie!!!

We had planned for Marnie's 1st birthday to be on Saturday but since there was a chance of rain we moved the party to Sunday, which just happened to be on Mother's Day. This is the 2nd year in a row this kid has taken away my thunder for Mother's Day. Last year I came home from the hospital with Marnie on Mother's Day...this year it turned out to be her birthday party. And guess what...looks like next year her birthday is going to end up being on Mother's Day. Poor me, I can't catch a break. I guess it's her way of reminding me that if not for her, I wouldn't be celebrating Mother's Day to begin with!!!! : )
So Sunday ended up being a really nice day. The weather was great for an outdoor party at Mom & Dad's house. Marnie seemed to have a great day & got lot's of birthday cuddles. And as all celebrities do, she had a wardrobe change for when we sang Happy Birthday to her. Do you love it?? Click here to see us all sing Happy Birthday to Marnie.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!



























































































\
































No comments:

Post a Comment