Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Move Over Martha, Sue Is In The House

Sue came over yesterday & we began to really get down to the nitty gritty on the room. I think we decided on a paint color- Vapor Trails, a really light gray. She did the whole layout of the room from top to bottom & I must say...I am super excited to see this project done. Not to brag...but it may just be the cutest babies room ever! I purchased the elephant hamper & Pier 1 table (on sale no less! heeheehee) just like the Mallory Room I originally wanted to copy. And no, I'm not buying the $200 a piece giraffe sconces! LOL




1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to clear some space on that frig for Marnie's pictures. Golly Gee, what color is your frig anyway!

    ReplyDelete