Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Double Trouble-Witching Hour

Every night between 7:00-8:30pm these 2 kids go crazy. It's a true Witching Hour where they just go bonkers and honestly, I think they beat the sh*t out of each other in there...see who can scrap up the most room in my warm cozy uterus.
Looking at these pictures I realize they DO NOT do the belly justice...granted I am laying down but really, my belly is HUGE. None of my old maternity clothes fit that I wore with Marnie, I am down to 2 pairs of stretch pants. That is pretty sad if you ask me. : (

Click here to see a quick video of Baby A going a little crazy.
If you watch closely you can first see some rumblings near my belly button & then watch to the left of the belly....you'll see what looks like an arm pushing up & moving along my belly. It's fast so keep an eye on the screen!




No comments:

Post a Comment