Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Bad Into Good

Friday morning on my way to work I was in a 4 car accident. Thankfully I was not hurt at all, just a little whiplash & feeling of had been beaten up but basically pretty safe & sound. John came to the scene & picked me up & together we went to the hospital to make sure the babies were okay. We ended up being at the hospital for over 6 hours so they could monitor the babies heartbeats, make sure I had no bleeding in my uterus & to make sure I did not start having contractions. They did their routine ultrasounds on the babies & then surprised us with 3D images of the babies! So we got to see what they look like!!!! What an awesome way to end a pretty sucky morning!

Baby A



Baby B

No comments:

Post a Comment