Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Boots & 32 Other Words Or Phrases

This morning while I was getting Marnie ready for school I was putting her boots on & she says "boot". Yes, right Marnie! So smart. So it prompted me to think about all the words she can say already at 15 months old. I know when kids get older they ask "what was my first word?"..right? Well we all know her first word was Daddy...but now she's got a whole vocabulary just flowing out of that adorable little mouth of hers.

Here's a list of words/phrases she says:

pee pee
poo poo
ew
beep beep
peak a boo
i don't know
up
down
banana (said "nana')
Mommy
Daddy
all done
me know
apple
Pop Pop
puppies
bubble
uh-oh
more
nose
eye
ball
boobie
no
yeah
Nini
bad girl
bird
baby
bye
Baba (what John & I call each other)
diggity




No comments:

Post a Comment