Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Who's Idea Was This??

After we got together with the family on Sunday we left Marnie with the Yearwood/Schloicka clan for a few days. Robyn promised she would post some pics to her blog so John & I could see what Marnie was up to. Here is her post from today:

I had a great idea!!! Let's call Amy and tell her I want to take a few days off work to spend with Marnie......she actually said yes! WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?
Doesn't this picture say it all??!!???

(p.s. notice the handful of batteries? totally safe for babies.....ahahaha...good job Robyn!!!)


She tried to park her butt in every basket in my house! Even ones that are obviously too small, which never ends pretty!


She harasses the kitties, all I could get on camera was her chasing the cats. None of them ever stood still long enough to take a picture!


A very rare quiet moment with the three girls just chilling on Kaelyn's new bed.


And last but not least, one of the few ways we found to cage this wild beast!


HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment