Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fashionista

This morning while I was in my closet getting ready for work Marnie was busy playing with my shoes. She picked out a yellow pair & I said to her "do you want me to wear those today?" and she she said "ya" and shook her head up & down. So I sat down on the floor & told her to put them on me..which she did! Then I asked her "do they look good with my outfit?" and she nodded her head yes again.
Well guess what people, they totally matched my outfit & thanks to my little 14 month old kid I look good today! Wonder what she'll dress me in tomorrow!








See, my sweater has yellow in it...the shoes totally match the cardigan & black dress I wore.

No comments:

Post a Comment