Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Never Again

So last week John was planning on going in to work late so I had him get Marnie for daycare all by himself. That meant changing her diaper in the morning, getting her morning bottle of milk, getting her dressed & packing her lunch. He asked me what he should dress Marnie in- I told him it was up to him, dress her in whatever he wanted (I knew this was risky but wanted to see what he came up with). Well, I picked her up at Grammy's later that afternoon and all I could do was laugh. Poor baby. I will never again let him pick out her outfit.
See below for reasons why......
*I Love NY tee with black writing & red heart
*Tan cord pants (that are way too short) with purple flowers & bow
*Peach socks with multi colored owl
*Pink & brown sneakers
Yes, yes, yes...I give him lot's of credit. He got her dressed & fed & out the door. Good job Johnny boy! Next time though...I will make sure I lay out her clothes for him! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment