Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

What The Hecckkkk?

Yesterday early evening I went into Marnie's room to wake her up from a late nap. That kid was passed out...almost comotosed. She usually sleeps on her belly now so I rubbed her back...said quietly "Marrrrrrrrnie...time to wake up baby"....and so she slowly wakes up. She lifts her head & smiles at me with a sleepy face. So I go to roll her over to get a good look at her & when I do this her little dress comes up a bit. I started hysterically laughing....see below pics of what I saw!

Hi baby!!




What the heck??? Ahahaha
Guess she didn't move much during that 2 hour nap!
Think her hand fell asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment