Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years 2013

We decided to stay in this year for New Years. It was pretty uneventful until we found a ladybug flying around upstairs. We spent a good 20 minutes taking turns holding it. Ahaha. That was our excitement for the night! That was until Brynn decided to take a spill off one of the counter stools head first, literally, onto the floor. I spent the rest of the night laying in bed with her with a frozen bag of corn stuck to her head. Poor baby. So at 9:15pm I shut the lights off & went to Brynnie by my side in my bed so I could keep an eye on her (incase of swelling, concussion, etc). I'm hoping next year goes a little differently!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment