Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 15, 2013

10 Year Wedding Anniversary

John & I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary in Playa del Carmen, Mexico for 4 glorious days. The girls went to stay with Robyn, Kaelyn & Maddie. Brian was on his annual guys golf trip so dear sweet Robbie played mom to 5 girls. We stayed at the Occidental Royal Hideaway which was all inclusive, adults only. Can you say HEAVEN??? It was just so nice to be able to spend some quality, relaxing time together.



































We fell asleep holding hands in the outdoor bed bungalow. When I woke up I realized we were still grasping each others hand. Without letting go I rolled over & got my camera so I could take a picture. 
Pretty sweet, isn't it? 







No comments:

Post a Comment