Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

This is the best pic of the girls I could get of them while trying to take it all by myself. I usually need someone behind me to get them to TRY to smile & also to keep them all in one place. This was the pic we ended up giving Daddy! Ya get the idea...
Marnie had her 1st Valentines Day party at school. We made red hearts for her classmates that she decorated all by herself, glue included! To go along with them I ordered these cute candy wrappers that say "Whale you be my Valentine? Love, Marnie" (with a pic of a whale on it). 
OK, tell me that is not one of the cutest ideas ever!! 
All ready for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment