Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Day Of School

Yeah for Marnie! She started her 2's program & loves it. Miss Melissa & Miss Jackie are her teachers for the year & because she is in the same classroom she had for summer camp & has Miss Melissa again for her teacher she was totally comfortable being there. In fact, when I went to pick Marnie up after school Miss Melissa told me that a boy in her class, Brandon, might have a crush on her. She said he followed her around all day, played with her & even complimented her on her nails (which I painted pink that morning). When we got home I asked her if she played with Brandon and she said yes..and then I said "And Miss Melissa said he liked your nail polish on your nails. What did he say to you? She said "him say pretty". Oh my God.....now THAT is cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment