Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Guadagno Bath Time

So bathing Marnie in the small spare bathroom tub got boring. She was starting to get too big for the infant tub cradle thinger & I was too lazy to find the next-size-up one in the basement. So I started just taking Marnie in our jacuzzi tub with me. She L-O-V-E-S it. All she wants to do is stand up and try to catch her little floating fishies & froggies. John even joins us (in his underwear- hee hee). So at least 3 times a week you'll find the Guadagno family in the tub together. What do you think...is that weird? Or is it normal? I think it's sweet.

I like my family.




Did I mention she L-O-V-E-S tubby time now???



What do you think about this pic for our family Christmas photo?




And after her nice bath Miss Marnie got a warm bottle of milky and laid in bed with us & watched the Yankee game.


Nighty Night Baby Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment